Pengaruh Komitmen Organisasi Dan Kompetensi Profesional Terhadap Kinerja Guru Studi di SMA Al-Ashriyyah Nurul Iman Parung Bogor

Main Article Content

Asnawi
Siskandar

Abstract

This study aims to identify and test the empirical data related to the influence of organizational commitment and professional competence of teachers on teacher performance separately or simultaneously. In this study, researchers used a quantitative method with the correlational approach to quantitative data obtained from the object of research that high school teachers Al Ashriyyah Nurul Iman Parung-Bogor. Samples were taken from as many as 82 respondents from a total population of 103 high school teachers nurul iman al-ashriyyah Parung-Bogor. A data collection was done by using a questionnaire / questionnaire. This type of analysis used is the correlation and regression analysis were described descriptively. The results of this study are:


First, there is a positive and significant influence between organizational commitment on teacher performance with a correlation coefficient of 0.682 and the determination coefficient R2 of 0.465 Its impact on teacher performance amounted to 46.5% and the remaining 53.5% determined by other factors. The regression coefficient obtained Y = 35 289 + 0,743X1 means that each increase of one unit of organizational commitment score affect increase teacher performance scores equal 0,743 (strong correlation).


Second, there is a positive and significant influence among the professional competence on teacher performance with a correlation coefficient 0,729 And the coefficient of determination R2 0,532 Its impact on teacher performance of 53.2% and the remaining 46.8% determined by other factors. The regression coefficient obtained Y = 29 125 + 0,784X2 means that each increase of one unit of professional competence score teachers performance improvement score of 0.784 (a very strong correlation).


Third, there is a positive and significant influence among organizational commitment and professional competence together on teacher performance with a correlation coefficient of0.797 And the coefficient of determination R2.636 Its impact on teacher performance of 63.6% and the remaining 36.4% determined by other factors. The regression coefficient obtained y = 6527 + 0,428X1 + 0,542X2 means that each increase of oneunit independent score of organizational commitment and professional competence simultaneously affect teacher performance improvement score of 0,428+ 0.542 = 0.97 (correlation is very strong)

Article Details

Section
Articles